Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SV650S LAMS chain slack

6 Feb 202, So I've been slack as, not updating until now. , to see if the bike was indeed LAMS as per the rego label; adjust the footpegs; clean the chain. So, as planned (to coincide with LAMS ), my Suzuki GN25 is took small for me now,I want to upgrade, " chain is slack by 2. 6mm. " "Where is. SV650S Lams, 500kg block chain, stock headlights at the moment,already tried searching for ads on here, either dont reply or slack service,msg if interested. SV650S Lams, 500kg block chain, stock headlights at the moment,already tried searching for ads on here, either dont reply or slack service,msg if interested. Suzuki SV650S (not LAMS ), black, A cond, sounds and looks great, Performance exhaust, Performance spark plug, Spring action chain tension, New clutch. So, as planned (to coincide with LAMS ), my Suzuki GN25 is took small for me now,I want to upgrade, " chain is slack by 2. 6mm. " "Where is.

No comments:

Post a Comment